• Hello User,
    Do you want to help the community in more ways than being an active member? If so, please think about applying to become a DarkRP Staff Member. Click Here
  • Hello User,
    Do you want to help the community in more ways than being an active member? If so, please think about applying to become a PoliceRP Staff Member. Click Here

DENIED Staff Report

Ranso

Who are you reporting? :
A: Maxx

What are you reporting (the action done that is to be reported) :
A: False warn

The explanation of the incident. :
A: I was in a hostage situation we got into a chase so i hopped out of the car and take my m95 out[Keep in mind nobody had a gun aimed at me], and then switched to a Assault rifle for close range. After i died he brought me to a sit and said i was under fearrp when nobody was aiming a gun at me only a battering ram was pointed towards me.fheadace had a gun pointed at the guy with a battering ram the only cops with guns where on the opposite side of the vehicle kennedy pulled a gun after i aimed at him.

The undeniable evidence. :
A: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713553523534594168/719708173417709708/Garrysmod_2020.06.08_-_16.59.40.05.DVR_Trim_Trim.mp4 Watch this video and pause at certain times to see what i mean [Max's video]

You do understand that making false reports on a staff member can result in a temporary ban? :
A: Yes i do.

Max4

Okay so as the video shows multiple officers had guns pointed at your vehicle while you were still in it, by this logic you should've not hopped out and surrendered as realistically with a gun at your face there is no way you can get out of this situation without getting shot. Fheadace had a gun out while in the vehicle so he at least could've reasonably gotten out.

Additionally I pulled you into a sit to allow you to talk about it and you said "to just warn you becauseScreenshot (190).png
this is in the original sit, I was gonna let you argue your side but you said you just wanted to get it over with so I just warned you and returned you

Then following the sit you starting arguing in ooc about the entire situation, the claimed "You returned me before I could say anything." Even though this is a completely false claim I still brought you into a second sit to let you argue about your side of the thing that happenedScreenshot (191).png

Jack

DarkRP Division Director

Staff member
DarkRP Division Director
As Reviewing this and seen the footage your claims are not valid as you didn't pull a weapon out until the tunnel where there were multiple guns pointed

Denied.