• Hello User,
    Do you want to help the community in more ways than being an active member? If so, please think about applying to become a DarkRP Staff Member. Click Here
  • Hello User,
    Do you want to help the community in more ways than being an active member? If so, please think about applying to become a PoliceRP Staff Member. Click Here

DENIED Roar's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellonEarth2020

Name: (Forum/Discord/In-Game) HellonEarth2020/FourFive#1073/RoarImaDoggo

Steam Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/haveagooddayfriend/home

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:116023597

Willing to use your Microphone on a consistent basis?: yes but sometimes I will switch to typing as I prefer it.

Are you active on Forums/Discord? If no, would you be willing? (If no; don't bother applying): I'm not that active on forums more active on discord but i'm willing to change that.

Links to all previous applications for every division: N/A

Are you a former Crix Networks staff member? If yes, what position, for how long, and reason for departure? (If administrative action occurred please provide a link): No

Do you agree to uphold all of the responsibilities of a staff member to the fullest? Yes I agree the DarkRP server is disgusting with all the rdmers and what not.

General Location of Living and Timezone: I live on the eastern side of the USA / Pacific Daylight Time

Is English your first language? If not, what is? Yes english is my only language

Rate your Communication Skills (Please explain): 8/10 I can not be clear sometimes but for the most part I am clear

Have you been previously banned, if so how many times and for what? No

Will you use your powers for your own or others benefit?: No

Are you biased?: I see myself as not but personally if its my friend I will not take the sit as so I will not make the other person discriminated, unless there is no other staff on.

Do you enjoy Drama?: The tiny kind where there is no rule breaking.

Describe yourself (Minimum 1 paragraph [5 full sentences]): I am a young kid that enjoys helping others cause it makes me feel good. I enjoy to play video games on a daily routine. I am active in games I like. I also like to make friends within the communities of the games. I like to help others so they can now how to play the game.

Why should we trust you? (Minimum 1 paragraph [5 full sentences]): I find myself to be trustworthy because I like to help community's. I like to have fun and be a nice and non bias staff member. I like to be creative in how I like to handle my sits. I wont abuse powers cause that's a dick move. All in all I want to do this for the experience and to have fun.

What do you have to offer? (Be descriptive): I have knowledge of the base commands for staff members. I can help the DarkRP servers when there is one t-mod online happens a lot. I want to make the server for everyone.

Recommendations From Administrators (Include proof; Admins must verify on app):

Do you have at least 48 hours of time played (within our servers; please provide a screenshot): no but i have been playing for about 24 - 25 hours on darkrp.

Numiko

DarkRP Trial Moderator

Staff member
DarkRP Trial Moderator
I feel like you should be a bit more detailed with this, but you're clearly a pretty friendly kid.

Karrot

Community Manager

Staff member
Community Manager of Administration
As stated above. Please be more descriptive in your responses. We want to get to know a little about you and what you are about.

Please take the time to do so.

Karrot

Community Manager

Staff member
Community Manager of Administration
Denied,

No new detail has been added so this application is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.